[kronolith] Re: [imp] Kronolith 1.0 problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 25 10:57:03 PST 2003

Quoting Sasa STUPAR <sasa at stupar.homelinux.net>:

> I can run all except Kronolith. When I click to Calendar I get blanc page.

Please post to the kronolith list.

> I have installed pear module Date and HTML_Common but HTML_Select
> doesn't exist.

Kronolith 1.0 needs HTML_Select so this is a problem.  You need to install
it (which may be hard as it was, I think, removed from newer PEAR releases)
or you need to upgrade to a newer (CVS) kronolith which doesn't need it.

You might try the PEAR tarball from ftp://ftp.horde.org/ also, if you want
to go that route.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics