[kronolith] kronolith - performance and memory usage

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Wed Mar 5 21:49:43 PST 2003

> Scalability for all the categories stuff is an issue we have to look at.

Hopefully soon :-)) We really liked (and have use for) the shared-calendar

> Set the categories driver to 'none' in horde/config/conf.php.

Thanks that worked.

Question: If have several hundred entries in the categories table right now,
will there be a problem for those who already have an entry, when I re-enable
the categories (once the performance issue is solved)?
And will newly added users (added from now on) have problems after I enable
categories again?

Thanks
  Didi

--