[kronolith] Bug when adding an event from the 'working week' page.

Richard Heggs Richard.Heggs at nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Tue Mar 11 14:50:01 PST 2003

I raised this one before, but I thought that the problem had gone away.
Evidently I didn't test it properly the second time. :/

Tested this both in IE 5.5 and Mozilla 1.3a on WinNT.

Just cvs updated kronolith.

In the kronolith options, I have set my default display to be 'working week'
and weeks start on Sunday.  also, multiple calendars are displayed side-by-
side.  I have two calendars displayed, both owned by me, one private, one
shared.

In the working week display:
Click on the 'Create New Event' icon for the day you want to add an event (ie,
not the 'New Event' button on the top menu bar).
No matter what details you fill in here (even nothing at all), clicking
on 'save' returns the following 404 error:

The requested URL /hordecvs.test/kronolith//hordecvs.test/kronolith/index.php
was not found on this server.
(Note the duplicated root)
Looking at the source of the 'Add Event' page, the the following hidden value
is defined:
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="%2Fhordecvs.test%2Fkronolith%
2Findex.php" />

Now, if I do this from the month display, everything works perfectly.  Looking
at the source, the 'url' value is slightly different:
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="/hordecvs.test/kronolith/month.php?
timestamp=1047427200" />
(Note the slashes instead of %2F)

Any idea what the problem might be?  It beats me :/

--
Richard Heggs
Systems Analyst

views which are not the views of Nottingham City Council unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that Nottingham City
Council monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will
signify your consent to this.