[kronolith] Palm sync & Kronolith (Some questions to close the subject)

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Wed Mar 12 07:07:17 PST 2003

>I saw messages about "palm sync & Kronolith"
>->Did the development of the implementation start ? the state ?

Someone is working on it,  but not I think in any manner directly related to
Horde.org.  He said he would create a mail list when he got the chance.

The message implied one way copy to the Palm sort of worked for some
applications (Turba & Nag if I recall).

>->A solution exists ???

No.

>->How long before testing a version Beta of this implementation????

When it is ready :)  It requires the HEAD versions of the Horde apps,  so maybe
when they get released...