[kronolith] Kronolith install

X DTA dtarock1356 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 15:06:01 PST 2003

Hello,

Im new at this and I just installed the latest Kronolith version.  I followed everything all the commands in the install log and also from a website with some basic hints on it.  I checked the FAQ and there is not much info on Kronolith.

Currently when I hit the calendar tab I get his message-

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in /var/www/html/mail/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 64

Does anyone know what I should be looking into to resolve this issue?

Thank you for all your help.