[kronolith] Viewing a calendar, publically?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Mar 22 00:01:59 PST 2003

Quoting Kristofer Pettijohn <kristofer at cybernetik.net>:

> I do have that, but the only calendar is a "Shared" one, which I'm
> assuming guests can add events to and what not.  Is there a way
> for them to see a read-only version of mine?

Your assumption is wrong, and: just edit the permissions on your calendar,
and give guests read access. You'll have to change it to shared, first,
since completely private calendars aren't permissioned that way.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of
darkness. It is not the night that kills, but the frost." - Miguel de Unamuno