[kronolith] kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71

George kronolith at homepartnersre.com
Sat Mar 22 14:06:45 PST 2003

I have all other applications working fine with MySQL (IMP, Password,
Turba, etc). I reviewed the code and everything looks fine.

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting George <kronolith at homepartnersre.com>:
>
> > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> > /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71
> >
> > The installed versions are:
> > Horde 2.2.1
> > Kronolith 1.0
> >
> > I reviewed everything and check the archives of the list but I
couldn't
> > find an fix for this problem.
> >
> > Could someone help me please?
>
> Only solution I know of so far is to update to the latest CVS RELENG_1
> code, or a recent RELENG_1 snapshot tarball.  Most people who have
found
> this problem seem to think it is due to the database being empty, but
> no one has yet debugged it further.

This is not quite correct. This message comes always (at least in
Kronolith
1.0) from a not working storage backend. Newer versions try to report
the
actual problem.

Jan.