[kronolith] guest calendar

Thomas Spellman thomas at thosmos.com
Sat Mar 22 22:41:29 PST 2003

Actually, I was a bit wrong on the following, horde takes over the
parent window when logging out after logging in to add events.  I
suppose I can just tell the calendar admin not to logout.  Is it
possible for the logout function to check to see if frames are enabled
before taking over the parent window?