[kronolith] To test Kronolith cvs version.

Fabien Combernous fcombernous at eprocess.fr
Tue Apr 1 12:38:42 PST 2003

Lo,

Actually i have several hord project in production :
  horde-2.1 with chora, imp, kronolith, mnemo and nag.
All thoses hordes modules are in last stable version (except for IMP in
3.1).

I would like to tests le cvs version of kronolith. When i look at
http://www.horde.org/source/versions.php
i understand that i have to upgrade my Horde to 3.0 (HEAD) and IMP 4.0.

Is it correct ?

Thanks for your excelent job with all Horde modules.
Fabien.

--

Fabien COMBERNOUS - IT Engineer
e'process - Parc Club du Millénaire Batiment n° 6