[kronolith] To test Kronolith cvs version.

Fabien Combernous fcombernous at eprocess.fr
Tue Apr 1 16:28:05 PST 2003

Thanks for your answer.

In my case if i was not sure about the version is because the you don't
list version of modules as in other versions (not HEAD).

With a not HEAD example :

Horde 2.1 / 2.2

     * IMP 3.x (all versions)
     * Turba 1.x (all versions)
     * Chora 1.x (all versions)
     * Kronolith 1.0
     * Mnemo 1.x
     * Nag 1.x
     * Sork modules 2.x (all versions)

Here, we know all versions required. If we want to use Kronolith 1.0, we
have to use Horde 2.1 or 2.2. It's clear.

With the HEAD :

Horde 3.0 (HEAD)

All development (HEAD) applications (full list)

     * IMP 4.0
     * Whups
     * etc.

Here, it's not so clear and i wanted to be sure. My horde installation
is in production and so i can't make a mistake. When i look that, i have
a question : "Does kronolith HEAD need Horde HEAD ?" And FAQ don't give
my an answer about this question.

Perhaps you can reformulate "All development (HEAD) applications" by
somethink like "You need all development (HEAD) applications." (with a
verb) and perhaps don't list any application.

Thanks again, Fabien.

--

Fabien COMBERNOUS - IT Engineer
e'process - Parc Club du Millénaire Batiment n° 6