[kronolith] Undefined_index: import_export in kronolith menu.inc

olaf at familie-berndt.de olaf at familie-berndt.de
Wed Apr 9 10:52:43 PDT 2003

Hello!

When I open the week view in kronolith (HEAD) I get some errors:
---
Notice: Undefined index: import_export in
/home/wwwrun/htdocs/horde/kronolith/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 28

Notice: Undefined index: print in
/home/wwwrun/htdocs/horde/kronolith/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 33
---

Seems like menu.inc is not able to read the configuration. Both import_export
and print are configured in kronolith/config/conf.php:
---
$conf['menu']['print'] = true;
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
---

Same behaviour in workweek.php and day.php.
When I open the Month view all is working fine.

I echoed the variables in some lines in week.php. It works fine until line 23
where $weekOb is instantiated.

I am not an PHP expert at all, so please help!

I'm using SUSE Linux 8.1 with PHP 4.3.1 and Zend Engine 1.3.0.

Thanks

Olaf