[kronolith] Kronolith 1.1-RC3 is available

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Apr 9 17:33:45 PDT 2003

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Andrew Morgan <morgan at orst.edu>:
>
> > I think it should be:
> >
> > Menu::printItem(Horde::url('workweek.php' . $append), _("Work Week"),
> > 'workweekview.gif');
> >
> > (take the &nbsp; out)
>
> Why?

I'm running Mozilla 1.3 under Linux here.  When I mouse over those links,
the status bar at the bottom of the browser displays "Work&nbsp;Week"
instead of "Work Week".

Plus, it seemed kind of redundant because there are other menu items with
spaces in their names (New Event) that do not use &nbsp;.

> > 2. In templates/week/head.inc, the css class for the Last Week and Next
> > Week arrows is menuitem.  I think it should be header or smallheader.  I
> > fixed this in a bunch of the other templates locally, and it appears that
> > you have fixed it in the templates for other views already.
>
> I've just removed the classes from links that are only images - kinda
> pointless.

Agreed.

Thanks,

	Andy