[kronolith] mySQL create table DDL

Kevin Angus kangus at acats.com
Tue Apr 15 03:30:31 PDT 2003

I noticed 1.1 did not have a mySQL script:

CREATE TABLE kronolith_events (
  event_id bigint(20) NOT NULL default '0',
  calendar_id varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  event_description text,
  event_location text,
  event_keywords text,
  event_exceptions text,
  event_title varchar(80) default NULL,
  event_category varchar(80) default NULL,
  event_recurtype varchar(11) default '0',
  event_recurinterval varchar(11) default NULL,
  event_recurdays varchar(11) default NULL,
  event_recurenddate datetime default NULL,
  event_start datetime default NULL,
  event_end datetime default NULL,
  event_alarm int(11) default '0',
  event_modified int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (event_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;