[kronolith] Fwd: Kronolith Connector?

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Tue Apr 15 11:36:24 PDT 2003

Mark I just posted something about this to the turba list. I too was
looking at VB and using the Office Object Model. Are you using flat
pst files to store Outlook information or are you using an Exchange
backend? How did you get around the MAPI profiles? I did manage to
find a document explaining what registry entries need to be created
but it seems that the VB calls will only allow you to use MAPI
profiles configured on the local system. I'd be very interested in
helping you with this interface.

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.