[kronolith] Fwd: Kronolith Connector?

Ryan Smith Ryan_Smith at messageone.com
Tue Apr 15 11:56:43 PDT 2003

I guess it depends on whether you're looking for a Connector or a migratory.  I believe that you could get Kronolith to package up an email with the correct mime type attachment so that Outlook would recognize the email as an invite then on reply it would package up the same attachment and send it back and you could have imp read the email and create the invite.  To be honest I am just sort of brain storming here and I am not positive if you could get the communication/translation to work well or not.  Have you done any preliminary experimentation?

Ryan Smith