[kronolith] Deleting Objects

Roman Hochuli r.hochuli at gpstechnik.ch
Thu Apr 17 15:49:06 PDT 2003

Hello again List :)

After Updating to Kronolith 1.1-RC3 my missing fields are back :)
Thanks to Jan again.

I maybe found another issue: I tried to delete an object from the
monthly-overview-page with the little trash-bin-icon on it. It just runs
on a "blank" screen with the toolbox-list but without anything else while
the objects is not deleted.

Maybe this is already a reported but. Unfortunatly I did had no time to
take a look at the archives for that.

--
Kind regards,
Roman Hochuli

GPS-Technik AG
Zürcherstrasse 139
8952 Schlieren
Switzerland
Tel +41-1-7329977
Fax +41-1-7311840

While talking a little bit annoyed about taxes:
"...at least it does not make addicted."
                                    -- 2002, Andre Wieler