[kronolith] Problem getting Kronolith working

Drew J. Como dcomo at bascom.com
Fri Apr 18 12:42:20 PDT 2003

All,

I have been using Horde, IMP and Turba for a number of years,
and they have been working well.  I recently have started to
play around with the other modules that are available.

I tried installing Kronolith the other night, but for some
reason when I log in and click on the Kronolith button at
the bottom of the screen, the screen goes completely white
and doesn't display anything.  Checking in the log file
also doesn't show anything.

I know I am probably missing something, but what could it be?

Thanks :-)

Drew