[kronolith] Bidirectional communication with kronolith

Matthew Sackman matthew at sackman.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 01:44:24 PDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 01:00:49AM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Matthew Sackman <matthew at sackman.co.uk>:
> You should upgrade to Horde and Kronolith from CVS (HEAD) and use the xmlrpc
> server to communicate between both worlds. All methods from Kronoliths API
> are also exposed by the rpc server.

Many thanks for your help. I've now upgraded and got things working.
However, the xml-rpc information I've read does not mention an
established method for authentication. All I can find is a draft
proposal. From looking at horde/rpc.php it would appear that the script
exits as soon as it finds out that the user is not authenticated. So I'm
now stuck - is there an rpc method that allows me to authenticate to
horde?

Thanks in advance,

Matthew
--
Matthew Sackman

BOFH excuse #400:
We are Microsoft.  What you are experiencing is not a problem; it is an undocumented feature.