[kronolith] Bidirectional communication with kronolith

Matthew Sackman matthew at sackman.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 02:06:35 PDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 01:52:27AM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> It uses Basic HTTP Authentication.

Ahh OK then. Thanks. I've got another problem though: I can't get it to
work at all, I get errors:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: xmlrpc_server_create() in
/home/horde/horde/lib/RPC/xmlrpc.php on line 36

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: xmlrpc_server_destroy() in
/home/horde/horde/lib/RPC/xmlrpc.php on line 48

I've verified this and it really is the case that no where is the
function xmlrpc_server_create defined. Also, does the implementation
support system.listMethods?

Thanks,

Matthew
--