[kronolith] CVS install problem

tickticker tickticker at cox.net
Mon Apr 21 16:53:37 PDT 2003

Alright,

I've given it a bit of a go, but IANAP,BAIE (I am not a programmer, but an infrastructure enginner).  Not sure if I downloaded the correct CVS (hopefully 1.1RC3), put it in place, and now I just get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: singleton() in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 19

What obvious, stupid thing have I missed?  (feel free to flame) I have the sad sad feeling I downloaded the wrong branch, I do not need shared calendars so 1.1 should be all I need.

Horde 2.2.1
Imp ver 3.2
SQL script looked like it worked no problem and the table is there (perms on my table maybe?)

thanx,
anthony