[kronolith] Bug or feature ?

Andreas Gunleikskås agunleik at online.no
Wed Apr 23 21:04:52 PDT 2003

My view is that it must be a bug - the line produces the task-text in
the top of the browsers window. If the line is removed the tasks are
still diplayed in the calendar - if the opt. for it is on.

Seems like it is a debug test-line that have been forgoten to be
removed.

Removed it myself, thx.

Andreas