[kronolith] undefined function: iswarning()

Greg Donald destiney at destiney.com
Fri May 2 13:18:02 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have Horde, Imp, and Turba installed.  They all seem to work well.

I installed Kronolith today and I am having some issues with it.  When I make
Kronolith active in my horde/config/registry.php, it breaks my main Horde
page, no errors just a blank white page.  When I click on the Calendar icon in
the bottom frame I again get a blank white page, no errors of any kind.

I tailed /tmp/horde.log but cannot see any Kronolith related logs there
whatsoever.

I tailed my webserver log and found an error:
[Fri May  2 12:15:24 2003] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function:  iswarning() in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on
line 64

I am using MySQL for my calendar driver.  I installed the kronolith_events
table from kronolith.sql sucessfully, and my horde MySQL user has full
permissions for the entire horde database.  I also flushed priviledges to make
sure.

Also, one thing I do not understand with the INSTALL file is that it says:

CONFIGURING Kronolith

1. Configuring Horde for Kronolith

   a. Register the application

      In horde/config/registry.php, find the applications['kronolith'] stanza.
      The 'show' parameter should already be marked '=> true'.

I do not see this 'show' parameter in my Kronolith stanza.  Should I add it?

Thank you,

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/