[kronolith] undefined function: iswarning()

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri May 2 15:06:48 PDT 2003

Quoting Greg Donald <destiney at destiney.com>:

> I tailed my webserver log and found an error:
> [Fri May  2 12:15:24 2003] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
> function:  iswarning() in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on
> line 64

Official answer is: see the faq at http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/ and
search on "iswarning" and try one of those solutions.

Unofficial, and probably better answer is: Update the latest Kronolith
Release Candidate, which doesn't have this problem, and has many new
and improved features.

>       In horde/config/registry.php, find the applications['kronolith']
> stanza.
>       The 'show' parameter should already be marked '=> true'.
>
> I do not see this 'show' parameter in my Kronolith stanza.  Should I add it?

That is out of date.  Instead of " 'show' => true " you should now use
" 'status' => 'active' " in the registry.php file.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!