[kronolith] undefined function: iswarning()

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri May 2 22:45:47 PDT 2003

Quoting Greg Donald <destiney at destiney.com>:

> I found the issue.  Kronolith expects the php.ini setting short_open_tag = On
> and mine is the PHP default "Off".

Yes, I think using the current Release Candidate probably fixes that.

> So I updated all the my Kronolith code, changed all the <?='s to <?php='s

That would work also, but is more work.

> Now if I could just figure out why it's so slow..

Updating to the current release candidate may improve the speed also.
In addition, it gives you much more functionality.

There's been no feed back on the release candidate for a while, maybe we
should cut the release???

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics