[kronolith] Calendar Permissions

Matthew Sackman matthew at sackman.co.uk
Sun May 4 14:57:36 PDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 01:29:14PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Matthew Sackman <matthew at sackman.co.uk>:
> > I can therefore only guess that setting the Calendar's type to private
> > is not correctly setting _PERMS_READ. I don't seem to be able to find
> > the code where the Calendar's Type is stored.
>
> Fixed in CVS.

CVS HEAD seems to be broken, though that may well be horde rather than
kronolith (I'm getting pear DB errors).

And it's not fixed in either HEAD nor the default branch: I can still
send in a request to list all calendar events for user x, even though
I'm authenticating as user y and user x's calendar is private.

Any clues at all?

Matthew
--
Matthew Sackman