[kronolith] Calendar Permissions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun May 4 22:44:16 PDT 2003

Quoting Matthew Sackman <matthew at sackman.co.uk>:

> I'll try, but could you tell me, where are the permissions actually
> supposed to be stored? I'd imagine in the database (using pgsql for
> everything here), but I would imagine it's the horde_prefs table but
> what am I looking for? Are the permission flags a bit pattern or quite
> what?

They are stored in the Horde_Categories table. The bit flags are defined in
horde/lib/Perms.php. The permission for a share is an attribute of the
share, so it will be in the serialized data for the relevant share.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.