[kronolith] Problems with day view and week view

K.G. Subramanian ganesh at 4dv.net
Sat May 10 16:10:58 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I recently downloaded and installed the latest version of horde and
kronolith. The shared calendar functionality is one of the best I have
seen in a groupware type of applications. But I do have one problem.

1. The events for a day can't be seen both in the day view and the week
view, but could be seen in month view.

2. The events for the day can be seen both in all the views when seeing
more than one calendar side by side.

3. For certain groups, how do I disable personal calendars, but show
only shared calendars of other people.

4. Vacations and holidays: How do I enter them for a user or a group of
users?

Some more info on my installation.

Host OS: Windows XP

Web Server: Apache 1.3.2

MySQL

Brower: IE 6.x

I can see the SQL printed in the log file and seems OK. When the SQL is
run in MySQL console, it displays the desired result.

Regards

kg