[kronolith] latest cvs adding calendars fail

Tony Buser abuser at unconundrum.com
Mon May 12 10:02:53 PDT 2003

I have the latest cvs version of  Horde and Kronolith.  When I logon and try
to add an event to the calendar it says:

So I went into Options -> Calendars and it says I have no default calendar,
so I click edit, enter a calendar name and click create and I get the
following error:

 Notice: Object to string conversion in /usr/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line
670

It says the calendar was saved, but it wasn't.

I have it configured to use mysql and imap authentication.

Please help!