[kronolith] what are you running Kronolith on??

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon May 12 16:45:31 PDT 2003

Quoting Adrian DeBoer <stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com>:

> Just want to know what *nix OS flavour you are running
> Kronolith on....
>
> The reason I ask is because I am having problems with
> Apache on Redhat 8.....I'll be more specific as soon
> as I get home ...
>
> Adrian

I ran it on RH 8 without problem with the RedHat RPMS.  But for a long time
now I've used my own Apache+PHP RPMS instead of RedHat's.  My RPMS are
available (without warranty/gurantee/etc) to anyone who wants them.

The Horde project is working on RH 8 RPMS (php, horde, etc) but no idea
when they will be out.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics