[kronolith] latest cvs adding calendars fail

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Tue May 13 02:57:29 PDT 2003

Notice: Object to string conversion in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on
line 667

You have turned on categories=sql in /horde/config/conf.php, right?

I'm getting this notice and the same behaviour when turning this on. In
addition I can't add new tasks, notes, bookmarks etc.

Without using functionable categories, you can't add calendars, notepads

I think there is a bug in Horde, but yet nobody answered on this topic. I
did mention this several times, no help is on the way. But now I'm no more
the only one with this problem.

Andy