[kronolith] Re: latest cvs adding calendars fail

Tony Buser abuser at unconundrum.com
Tue May 13 07:38:12 PDT 2003

I'd be more then glad to give you any information you need to track this
down.  What would you like to know?

Like Andy said we do have categories=sql enabled.

I noticed that the first time I goto kronolith with a fresh database I get
that error at the top of the page:
Notice: Object to string conversion in /usr/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line 670

And that it creates an entry in the horde_categories table (even though a
calendar never shows up in kronolith) that looks like:

"1";"horde.shares.kronolith";"abuser";"abuser";;NULL;;"15";"20030512152150"

And everytime I try to create a new calendar and fail (with the above
error), it does create entries such as this, even though the calendars never
show up in kronolith:

"2";"horde.shares.kronolith";"abuser";"d177e2e11d0b79aa6187fed1242e787c";;NU
LL;;"15";"20030512152254"

Versions of software where we've experienced this problem:

Mandrake 9.0
php 4.2.3
mysql 3.23.52
Latest Horde 3.0-cvs
Latest Kronolith 2.0-cvs

So then we tried running it on a newer server with more up to date software,
but had the same problem:

Mandrake 9.1
php 4.3.1
mysql 4.0.11a-gamma
Latest Horde 3.0-cvs
Latest Kronolith 2.0-cvs

"Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org> wrote in message
news:1052832543.cfc3273b82d07 at marina.horde.org...
> Quoting Andy <andy at stronzo.d2g.com>:
>
> I've responded to several people posting about this, but so far no one has
> provided information leading to finding/fixing a bug in any Horde code.
And