[kronolith] Kronolith Error, Please Help.

Nate nmollring at cennecs.org
Sat May 17 12:54:50 PDT 2003

Quoting Bryan <kronolith at nvethis.d2g.com>:

  Now,
> when
> I try and bring up Horde in a web browser, I can log in, but then I get a
> blank
> white page.  The buttons for Horde/Mail/Account Maganer/Address
> Book/Callendar/Log Out are still at the bottom, and if I click on on for Mail
> or
> Address Book, I will get that to come up.
> If I do a "tail /var/log/messages" I get the following: May 17 12:14:28
> computerxpress httpd: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
> iswarning()
> in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 64
>
> I'm not sure how to get this fixed?  Any one got any ideas?  I'd greatly
> appreciate it.  Thanks.

I think the latest version of kronolith fixes this...Version 1.1.  It's an
issue with pear, if you run an older version of pear you won't get those
errors.  I still have to run the older version of pear because nag hasn't
been "fixed" and released yet.  The older pear I'm running works fine
otherwise, even with the latest CVS horde.  If you need it, I can 'zip' the
pear folder and let you know where to download.  However, if you are just
having trouble with kronolith, try the latest release(it also adds a print
button)
Nate