[kronolith] I cannot create new agenda

Thomas O'Brien helpdesk at naprotek.com
Mon May 19 10:38:47 PDT 2003

Hello,

I've had the same problem with:
PHP 4.3.2-RC2
MySQL 4.0.12
Horde: 3.0-cvs
Imp: 4.0-cvs
Kronolith: 2.0-cvs

I followed the list and made sure that iconv and mbstring are loaded. I am still
unable to add new calendars even though horde says the calendar is being saved.
When I go back to set a default calendar, there are no choices in the
pulldown.

I'm having the same problem with adding permissions and groups. Horde says that
permission are updated, but they do not appear.

Even stranger is that I added a group called TestGroup. The group doesn't show
up. So I try to add the group again. But horde replies "'TestGroup' was not
created: Already exists." I see the same behavior for Permissions

However, adding users works fine.

So there's something seriously worng with my install. I know I'm missing
something simple. I just haven't been able to find it yet.

Any ideas?

Thomas