[kronolith] I cannot create new agenda

Thomas O'Brien helpdesk at naprotek.com
Mon May 19 11:31:36 PDT 2003

I had mnemo and nag installed at one point. I removed them because I could not
add notes or tasks. I decided that it would be easier to get one module running
at a time.

The short answer is mnemo and nag are not installed so I can't answer your
question.

I'll add those modules and let you know.

I updated from cvs last night.

Thanks!

Thomas