[kronolith] Kronolith 1.1 guest access?

Thomas Spellman thomas at thosmos.com
Fri May 23 16:37:16 PDT 2003

I need to have a simple noneditable version of a month view of a
particular user's calendar available on a website for anyone to see.
Does kronolith 1.1 support this?  If not, would you please give me some
advice on where I should focus to customize a page to enable this?  I'd
like a page that is almost exactly like the "print" page, but for
unauthenticated viewing.  I'm having a hard time detaching the month.php
page from requiring authentication.

I see in the horde 2.2.3 registry.php config file the option for
allowing guest access to kronolith.  Is this supported in kronolith 1.1?
I tried to set 'allow_guests' => true, but I still was required to log
in to access a calendar.

Thomas