[kronolith] Auto shared calendars

Mario Andres Yepes C marioy at upb.edu.co
Wed May 28 07:00:36 PDT 2003

Greetings.

Im traying to hack kronolith into an Academic aplication where students and
teachers can share calendars and I need this to be automatic.

Example.
When a Techers logs into horde and selects kronolith, in the list of clendars
there is a calendar for each asignature with read/write permisssions. When a
student logs into horde and selects kronolith, he/she sees the calendar for
each of asignature with read permissions.

Any pointers on how to achieve this?? I know that this is goal is not
reacheable by tweaking the configuration files, but Im willing to get into
the code and submit a patch if its convenient for the project.

Regards
Mario