[kronolith] horde_category_attributes addition breaks my Horde install

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed May 28 10:07:21 PDT 2003

Hi,

I updated my CVS checkout of the HEAD branch yesterday, after being off for
Memorial Day.   I found that an additional Horde categories table
(horde_category_attributes) had been added, so I added that to the database.
Whatever additional code has been added that uses that table apparently doesn't
like that the table was added in mid-stream, since I can no longer access
Kronolith (Call to undefined function: hasrecurtype() in
/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 261).  This comes up on the monthly
calendar display page - the month and year are displayed at the top, and Sunday
- Saturday show up as column headers but no days are drawn, nor are any events.

Further, both nag and mnemo won't let me edit or do anything with tasks or notes
at this point, saying I don't have permission to do that.  Cranking the debug
level up indicates its doing some checking in horde_category_attributes and I'm
assuming, since I just added that, its probably not returning anything and
hence my problems.

Any way to mitigate this, by either generating some filler data or am I missing
some other configuration change that this table addition brought about?  Maybe
reverting to something like a 5/24/2003 checkout, exporting my calendar,
updating CVS and importing my calendar would cause the proper entries to be
created?  Or maybe I'm totally missing some other config or more obvious
permission option?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Kevin