[kronolith] make guests see all available calendars

Thomas Spellman thosgroups at thosmos.com
Tue Jun 3 01:31:40 PDT 2003

Hi,

I wanted guests to automatically see all calendars that are available to
them, without having to use the "show" drop-down, so I did the following
changes.  I'll learn how to make a patch for it if anyone is interested
in it.

kronolith/lib/base.php about line 100:

// Make sure all shares exist now to save on checking later.
$_temp = $GLOBALS['display_calendars'];
$_all = Kronolith::listCalendars();

// if the user is a guest, make all available calendars visible
if(!Auth::getAuth() && $conf['calendar']['guest_read_all']){
$_temp = array();
    foreach($_all as $_thoscal => $_thosobj)
    {
        $_temp[] = $_thosobj->name;
    }
} //end if (user == guest)

kronolith/config/conf.php:

// Make guests read all available calendars by default?
$conf['calendar']['guest_read_all'] = true;

Thomas