[kronolith] getcategoriesbyattributes error in kronolith

hausgaard.e at nisk.k12.ny.us hausgaard.e at nisk.k12.ny.us
Tue Jun 3 17:18:49 PDT 2003

Kronolith List:

I am testing the HEAD of all horde for our school district. We want to be able
to use the shared calander feature of the latest Kronolith.  Everything seems
to be working except Kronolith. I keep getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getcategoriesbyattributes() in
/www/horde/lib/Group.php on line 276

Hopefully this will help:

mysql> show tables;
+--------------------------------+
| Tables_in_horde                |
+--------------------------------+
| horde_categories               |
| horde_category_attributes      |
| horde_prefs                    |
| horde_sessionhandler           |
| horde_users                    |
| kronolith_events               |
| kronolith_events_seq           |
| moment_meetings                |
| moment_storage                 |
| rakim_archived_email_responses |
| rakim_archived_emails          |
| rakim_archived_sessions        |
| rakim_archived_transcripts     |
| rakim_canned_messages          |
| rakim_email_responses          |
| rakim_emails                   |
| rakim_guests                   |
| rakim_messages                 |
| rakim_organizations            |
| rakim_personnel_messages       |
| rakim_queues                   |
| rakim_support_personnel        |
| turba_objects                  |
| userpref                       |
+--------------------------------+
24 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> desc horde_categories;
+---------------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field               | Type          | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+---------------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| category_id         | int(11)       |      | PRI | 0       |       |
| group_uid           | varchar(255)  |      | MUL |         |       |
| user_uid            | varchar(255)  |      | MUL |         |       |
| category_name       | varchar(255)  |      | MUL |         |       |
| category_parents    | varchar(255)  |      |     |         |       |
| category_order      | int(11)       | YES  | MUL | NULL    |       |
| category_data       | text          | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| category_serialized | smallint(6)   |      | MUL | 0       |       |
| category_updated    | timestamp(14) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
+---------------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
9 rows in set (0.05 sec)

mysql> desc horde_category_attributes;
| Field           | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| category_id     | int(11)      |      | MUL | 0       |       |
| attribute_name  | varchar(255) |      | MUL |         |       |
| attribute_key   | varchar(255) | YES  | MUL | NULL    |       |
| attribute_value | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
4 rows in set (0.02 sec)