[kronolith] 6-01-2003 snapshot problem

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:49:07 PDT 2003

I recently upgraded my horde installation to the 6-1-2003 snapshot, and now
I  cannot add new events to my calendar, the database is created, the table
exists, and has all of the fields it needs, and permissions look correct,
however, when I click "save event" I get the following error:
I can add events manually with sql statements using the username/password
that horde is configured with,
any ideas?
Tom