[kronolith] Shared Calendar

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 13 20:02:59 PDT 2003

Quoting Ronny Becker <r.becker at rexel.de>:

> I saw the discussions about a kronolith release with the shared calendar
> function.

It is only in the development branch (CVS HEAD).

> Is there no roadmap available ?

There is now.  See http://www.horde.org/kronolith/roadmap/

It is pretty bare bones right now, but I hope to improve on the roadmaps
with time.

Note there are no planned release dates at this time.  The roadmaps only
show upcoming features, no timelines.

> We want to set up one server for a lot of
> users with kronolith but we need this function.

Then you either need to run cvs HEAD branch, or you need to wait for it
to make it into release.  As stated above, at this time there is no timeframe
for cutting such a release of Horde or kronolith.  (The release of kronolith
with shared calendars is dependent on the release of Horde, where the
"Share" class is implemented.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics