[kronolith] My first mail asking for kronolith features

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo at sgi.es
Tue Jun 17 11:08:53 PDT 2003

> This is open source; we look forward to patches from you.

I hope some day to have time for fighting with PHP and bring some
patches for everybody.

>>Is there email alarms supported in kronolith? I´ve seen some kind of
>>banner alarmas when you´re logged in th application but, is there any
>>version (better if it´s released) which supports this?
>

> Yes. Released, no.

I´ve read something about it. It would be the feature in next release?

>>Is it supported by any version of the kronolith application the
>>"Invitation feature", I mean, some way to invite people by email (or
>>better by shared calendars) to some task appended to your calendar? (it
>>doen´t matter if IMP or Turba is required).
>

> Yes.

I´ve seen the screenshot showing this feature but I don´t know if I´ve
missed something on my installation or the installation does not meet
any requirement, but I can´t acces this screen. I´m using 1.2 version
and I don´t see any button or something similar to invite people (I
suppose only by email supported, isn´t it?)

Thanks for your help.

Jorge