[kronolith] RELENG vs. HEAD

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo at sgi.es
Wed Jun 18 07:10:37 PDT 2003

Thanks Chuck, maybe I haven´t search enough.

I´ve downloaded latest RELENG and latest HEAD of kronolith. I can´t see
many diferences between RELENG distribution and the actual 1.2 version.
I supose mail alarm events and shared calendars will be supported in
HEAD version aren´t they? I´ve had a look on the tree of the development
version and I find quite a lot of diferences with stable 1.2 version.

First of all there´s a conf.xml instead of conf.php. How do I configure
my kronolith application with these? Do I need to download also Horde
HEAD version? Could kronolith HEAD version be used with Horde 2.2.3
stable and IMP 3.2.1

Thanks for help

Jorge