[kronolith] Group rights

lody at great2cu.net lody at great2cu.net
Fri Jun 20 13:27:34 PDT 2003

I'll do my best to more specific.

as admin I have done the following:

- I have defined 3 users: john, jim and theo
- I have defined a group called friends. jim and theo are members of friends.

Logged in as john I give all rights, including edit and delete, to friend.

When logged in as jim or theo I cannot get access to john's calendar (does not
show up in the drop down box).

After that, logged in as john, i gave the same rights to the users jim and
theo. Both of them can now access john's calendar with the appropriate rights.

I hope that is clearer.

Thanks,

Lody