[kronolith] Shared Cal Event Provides Little Detail

Yedidia Klein yedidia at jct.ac.il
Wed Jul 2 00:22:17 PDT 2003

I'm getting back to thid old issue - cause I'm not able to see something
else than "Event from..."

some questions:
- is this working only when you give permission to group ? not to user ?
- if I'm setting the default to be all (read, show, edit & delete) and
also the group/user to have all permissions should it let me see the
meeting data ?

the problem is that on all tests that I'm doing I'm getting only "event
from..." any idea how to debug ?
(I updated my CVS two days ago and now the "unsupported" message on
saving calendar properties dissapear...)

Tnx,

--Yedidia