[kronolith] Kronolith and Outlook plugin/connector

Mr. Mosaic mosaic at pinetree.nl
Tue Jul 8 09:19:54 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I've been searching the web and the newsgroups and other archives, and I've
found some emails news postings saying something about creating a plugin or
connector between Outlook 2000 (and/or up) and kronolith/mysql. I believe
that was around march and april this year. I haven't found anything more on
it.

Could someone perhaps tell me whether this project (the connector part) is
still in development or is there a beta version available for testing?

And while I'm at it :-), could someone in the Horde development perhaps tell
me if there are more "plugins" like these? Like for using turba with
outlook, or nag. Or something I'm not aware of yet?

Any comments is much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Dennis