[kronolith] CSV import not working

Florin Andrei florin at sgi.com
Tue Jul 8 17:08:33 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 16:29, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Though I've rewritten most of the import/export code in CVS HEAD, I can't
> import this file either. It looks like Kronolith's import filter can't
> handle missing starting times at the moment.

Well, i'd still be happy if Kronolith could import a CSV file that was
imported/exported through OpenOffice.
Apparently, OO Calc can import those "broken" CSV files. I could then do
some column munging in the spreadsheet, then export it again in CSV. If,
at this point, Kronolith could import it, that would be great.
The problem is, i don't know what are the minimum prerequisites for that
- what are the mandatory columns, etc.?

--
Florin Andrei

"Never send a human to do a machine's job." - Agent Smith