[kronolith] No Permissions on .icl import

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Fri Jul 11 02:54:46 PDT 2003

I just received my first meeting invitation from an Exchange user.  This is
cool, if I can get it to work.  When I try "Add this to my calendar", I get an
error message "There was an error importing the event: Permission Denied."

I'm using HEAD snapshot from 7/2/03, have moment installed (if that matters) and
everything else seems to be working just fine.  Kronolith is using SQL, and I
do not have mcal installed.

So do I have something misconfigured, or do I need to install mcal or what?
I've searched the archives and docs, and don't see any specific information on
importing .icl data.

TIA

Rob