[kronolith] No Permissions on .icl import

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Sun Jul 13 14:31:56 PDT 2003

Still can't get it to work.

I have my default calendar set to "Rob's Calendar".  Originally I had the
calendar set as "Shared".  On getting your message I wanted to eliminate
permissions as a problem, so I set all permissions to owner, default perms,
guest and object creator as enabled.  It still didn't work.  I,
'rbrandt at csd-bes.net' am the 'owner'.  I even tried adding that address as a
'user', with all permissions, and it still didn't work.

Changing the type to "Private", I tried to import the .icl again, with the same
failure.

other ideas?

Rob