[kronolith] New features in HEAD version??

jizquierdo at sgi.es jizquierdo at sgi.es
Wed Jul 16 16:34:45 PDT 2003

Helo everybody. I migrated my horde environment to HEAD version of horde,
kronolith and IMP to get the advantages of the new calendar: shared calendars
and invite other people to events. Th rpoblem is that I can´t find where to
configure these.

I ´ve tried to define a shared calendar from the options of the calendar
applications but I can´t see such calendar nowhere and I can´t see how I can
add users to see my ahared calendar. More or less the same happens when I
create an event...I can´t see any Invite Button or something similar nowhere.

Maybe the problem is the authentication store method I use, I mean, when I log
in as administrator and I try to go to de user manager I get a message that
this feature is not available with the auth store method I use (I use IMP to
authenticate my user access through an IMAP server and mysql to user
preferences and kronolith events table). Is this neccesary to obtain the
advantages of new version of kronolith (shared calendars and inviting people to
an event)? Should I use any other authentication methoid? May I be forgeting
any configuration step of the application? (Neither I can see the alarms
feature anywhere).

Thanks for any hints.

Jorge